Embry Health – Director of Senior Partnerships
Join Embry as we work to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
About the Team
Strategic Partnerships sits within the Enterprise Team and is responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, management and growth of Embry Health’s partnerships with industry, government, education and healthcare. Given the scale of our key partners, this team is a critical piece of Embry Health’s growth and success in every market in which we operate.
About the Role
As a Director of Strategic Partnerships, you will lead the strategy, project planning, and account management of our largest clients. In this role, you will oversee a growth and operational game plan for top partners as well as work cross functionally with marketing, finance, legal analytics, and product to drive our business forward.
You’re Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will…
- Lead the overall off premise strategy for our largest partners across all phases of our relationship (piloting, rollout, support and growth)
- Oversee partner specific needs (e.g., integrations, customized reporting, product optimization, marketing, operational improvements)
- Use data and insights to sell Embry Health’s suite of products and services into strategic clients
- Work cross-functionally and serve as a working team lead with our clients and Embry Health’s management, product, support, marketing, and operations teams
We’re Excited About You Because…
- You have 10+ years of experience in management consulting, business strategy / analytics, strategy & operations, investment banking, or other analytically intensive roles
- You have proven success working in cross-functional teams to build creative solutions
- You have strong project management, organization, and presentation skills
- You are a problem solver at core, with a strong bias for action
- You are passionate about using analytics to build insights around problems and opportunities
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- You’re comfortable with a fast pace and several moving parts
- You know how to take very broad challenges or opportunities and turn them into actionable projects with clear milestones and goals, with minimal guidance
- You have a bachelor’s degree, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
Embry Health is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from patients to employees to customers to stakeholders.
About Embry Health
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Phoenix, AZ, in the heart of the valley. Located near Downtown Tempe and Downtown Phoenix. HQ on Hilton is our Headquarters and the center of our Arizona Operations. HQ on Hilton is five minutes away from diverse restaurants on Mill. This office also has a break area, snack station, cold brew coffee and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At Embry Health, our employees are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, Embry Health is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our Embry Team are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
Embry Health is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity—that’s why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We’re happy to provide a reasonable accommodation, for those with a disability, to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us