At Embry Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health, through quality care. We are innovating healthcare through new initiatives that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering new approaches to total health that puts the patient first.
As a Product Manager at Embry Health, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through execution. In this role you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, analysts, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products amaze and delight our users. You will be focused on helping improve the provider, patient, and partner experiences that power Embry Health core business. .
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Have a deep understanding and empathy for our customers
- Manage the entire product life cycle from ideation, to planning and execution
- Hypothesize, measure and learn. Continuously test and leverage insights to inform decisions
- Identify market opportunities, build business cases and define product vision and strategy
- Create and drive a product roadmap
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and data teams to build the product
- Communicate progress on initiatives to stakeholders, partners and internal teams
- Represent the team with cross-functional partners and senior company leaders in order to align resources and prioritization
- 3+ years of product management experience or equivalent
- Experience delivering products which have a high degree of complexity or integrations
- A track record of shipping and iterating on successful products with cross-functional teams
- Great interpersonal and communication skills that shine when you’re talking with a customer or engaging a cross-functional audience
- Demonstrated leadership, the ability to drive product strategy and work well with senior engineers and designers
- An analytical and metrics driven work style that leverages data to make informed decisions
- You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
But enough about us; let’s talk about you. You possess:
- A passion for improving healthcare, with empathy for the user of our products and services
- The ability to influence both horizontally and vertically inside and outside of Embry
- An appreciation for process and the varying personalities in the cross-functional groups we work with
- The ability to get things done, and deal with ambiguity
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, with energy & enthusiasm for solving unknowns
- Confidence and experience presenting to all audiences
- The ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and communicate potential conflicts to manager
- The ability to work independently as well as part of an extended, cross-functional team
About Embry Health
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: Embry Health is based in Phoenix, AZ, in the heart of the valley. Located near Downtown Tempe and Downtown Phoenix. HQ on Hilton is our Headquarters and the center of our Arizona Operations. HQ on Hilton is five minutes away from diverse restaurants on Mill. This office also has a break area, snack station, cold brew coffee and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At Embry Health, our employees are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, Embry Health is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our Embry Team are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging every day. Embry Health / Apollo Healthcare / Embry Women’s Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists, and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for job opportunities.
Employment under specific business units as needed including but not limited to Embry Health, Embry Women’s Health, and Apollo Healthcare.