Embry Health is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from patients to employees to customers to stakeholders.
$89,078 - $111,348 per year; DOE
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Under the direction of the COO, leads the overall delivery of existing programs and develops new opportunities for strengthening Embry Health
- Provides leadership to the assigned branches in the development, implementation, and monitoring of all programs
- Provides staff leadership to improving and enriching program offerings via ongoing quality improvements and innovations
- Oversees the development of assigned branch budgets and monitors operating results against the budget with Branch Executive Directors
- Counsels and supports branch executives in all areas of operations, financial development, program delivery, and meeting targeted goals
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- 1. Bachelor's degree in related field preferred with a minimum of ten years of operations experience and demonstrated success in staff supervision, teamwork, development and implementation of innovative concepts and collaborations.
- 2. Must have a proven track record of strategic thinking, influencing others, and responding to multiple priorities.
- 3. Ability to operate with a high level of ethics and integrity and reflect a values system of mentorship, collaboration, and commitment to the Y's mission.
- 4. Experience with the development and implementation of quality methodologies, innovative processes, management and supervision and community relations.
- Develop a personal code of conduct to help ensure our work environment is welcoming, equitable and supports our department mission and core values along with the Embry Health Rules of the Road
- Coordinate special projects as assigned.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Able to work outside in hot or cold weather
- High School Diploma or GED
- Able to work with a sense of urgency
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Evidence of effective communication, both verbal and written.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining high functioning working relationships.
- Ability to drive on university business and possess a valid US driver license upon employment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- This position requires the ability to use written and oral communication skills.
- Use a computer.
- Ability to create and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Attend performances, meetings and events.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to drive on Embry Health business and possess a valid US driver license upon employment.
- Frequent bending, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling up to 25 pounds
About Embry Health
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Phoenix, AZ, in the heart of the valley. Located near Downtown Tempe and Downtown Phoenix. HQ on Hilton is our Headquarters and the center of our Arizona Operations. HQ on Hilton is five minutes away from diverse restaurants on Mill. This office also has a break area, snack station, cold brew coffee and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At Embry Health, our employees are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, Embry Health is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our Embry Team are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
Embry Health is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity—that’s why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We’re happy to provide a reasonable accommodation, for those with a disability, to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us
Subsidiaries of Embry Health: