RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMENT EXPERIENCE PREFERRED NOT REQUIRED
Security Officer Summary:
Conducts access control assessments of employee, visitor and or customer at entry points in work environments to determine if client entry compliance is being met. Has familiarity with, customer service, social distancing practices, and procedures. Performs tasks related to patron/vendor access while working under general supervision of the Chief of Staff. Greet and provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
Security Officer Qualifications:
- Must be able to work outside majority of the shift (patrolling)
- Must be comfortable with discussing and upholding client entrance requirements (restrictions apply).
- De-Escalation Skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
- Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process.
Security Officer Responsibilities:
- Parking lot patrol using scanning device
- Escalation of issues and or incidents to supervisor/client management
- Complete required shift logs and reports; compliance with site post orders and client policies and procedures
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
- Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.oo to $30.00
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)