Embry Health is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from patients to employees to customers to stakeholders.
Field Operations Manager
Team Builder and Problem Solver
You will be a core component of the COVID-19 field operations. This is a complex operation that involves multi-state operations and a planned 100 plus locations. You will lead a team of managers to solve problems. You are not afraid of a fast-paced environment and constant change. In fact, you thrive in it.
You must be able to scale operations up and down depending on the demand. Opening new locations, closing them, changing the model when needed. You can identify problems, process improvement and how to do things better. Every issue or challenge is seen as a new opportunity to grow, develop and do things better.
The phrase “I’m just coming into this halfway in” would never even cross your mind. Instead, you can see what the problem is and how to adapt to solve it. You listen to direction but are not afraid to give.
- Define product requirements, factoring in user needs, legal requirements, and high-level business strategies
- Drive the end-to-end implementation of high-impact projects, from initial planning to launch
- Coordinate and synthesize requirements across a diverse set of internal stakeholders including Engineering, Data Science, Operations, and Customer Service.
- Coordinate across functions to align on shared goals and approaches.
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes and implement them
- Source, recruit and hire other outstanding leaders to grow the business
- Proven experience with 4+ years experience as a Operations Leader, Manager or similar role in an operations driven company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skills that will make you successful in this role
- Structured thinking: you can make order out of chaos. You naturally organize the world around you.
- Bias to action: you can work creatively to get unblocked and continuously develop processes and systems
- Business judgement: you’re able to synthesize different data to deliver the result that is best for the customer and the company.
- Adaptability: you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are able to react quickly to shifting priorities while thinking ahead to minimize thrash.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the operations roadmap and strategy for the end-to-end Embry Health experience.
- Providers management over multiple districts of COVID-19 field operations.
- Works with cross enterprise teams to execute rapidly and with success.
- Maintain market awareness across healthcare and digital health, following emerging trends, technologies, and shifts in competition across the healthcare landscape.
- Identify new growth areas as well as new and evolving products and service opportunities.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the company to deliver top-notch results and make optimal tradeoffs.
- Ensures product strategic alignment and financial viability
- Build and iterate on key product processes (planning, reviews, cadence) across multiple teams.
- Be responsible for how Embry Health technology, teams and processes can scale over time.
- Provides product knowledge and subject matter expertise to cross unit teams
- Strong demonstrated ability to balance multiple corporate priorities to execute smoothly.
- Ability to create a operational vision and execution on product road-map encompassing a broad and complex portfolio of products.
- Problem solving mindset, with experience creating business cases and getting executive buy-in
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Analytical, goal-oriented work style.
- 5+ years experience in operations
- 2+ years experience owning and leading a operations management team
- Healthcare experience not required, preferred
- Strong experience in a multiple location business
Embry Health is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity—that’s why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We’re happy to provide a reasonable accommodation, for those with a disability, to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us
Subsidiaries of Embry Health: