At Embry Health, we strive to increase access to healthcare across the state of Arizona. We are a multi-site operation with drive-thru testing sites located throughout almost every county in the state. The Field Unit has primarily focused on COVID-19 testing, however, they are expanding to provide a variety of primary care related services including vaccinations, med checks, refills, and other services. Designed to increase access to medical services during the pandemic, especially for those who are unable to go into a traditional clinic setting. Test/clinic sites operate a variety of hours with many being open 24/7. Locations of clinic sites cover diverse locations such as parking lots, long term temporary structures, community college locations.
We are seeking a flexible and experienced Facilities and Fleet Manager to join our team. An ideal candidate will have experience in logistics and operations management. Daily responsibilities included managing our physical facilities and managing our fleet of vehicles.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for maintaining all our company facilities to include regular facility maintenance and upkeep, renovations, upgrades, equipment installation, etc.
- Managing vendor relations
- Responsibility for reviewing contracts, renewals and renegotiations related to facilities and vehicles.
- Ensure cleaning contractors are performing to meet expectations. Own the relationship with cleaning contractor.
- Implement Vehicle assignment and reservation processes.
- Manage the list of approved company drivers.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Create and Maintaining a wash program for all vehicles.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Complying with U.S. Department of Transport laws and regulations.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
- Maybe tasked with assisting in other operations related projects
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Clean driving record
- Ability to be flexible
- Bachelors Degree, preferred.
- 2+ years of prior experience in a leadership or project management
- Prior experience in the transportation industry a plus.