Embry Systems – Product Management – Field Ops Product Manager
Join Embry as we work to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our fieldops team within our Product Management division. Your job will be to help drive improvements in one of Embry Health’s core areas – field operations. Fieldops is fundamental to the patient experience at drive thru testing, phlebotomy and vaccine sites. As well as the future growth of these initiates post pandemic. The functionality in the field is fundamental to how our providers get paid, the care patients receive, and ultimately the long-term success of these products. Because of how critical field ops is, this role will help find new ways to accurately and easily capture information, and then manage it.
But enough about us; let’s talk about you. You possess:
- A passion for improving healthcare, with empathy for the user of our products and services
- The ability to influence both horizontally and vertically inside and outside of Embry
- An appreciation for the software development process and the varying personalities in the cross-functional groups we work with
- The ability to get things done, and deal with ambiguity
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, with energy & enthusiasm for solving unknowns
- Confidence and experience presenting to all audiences
- The ability to prioritize and to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and communicate potential conflicts to manager
- The ability to work independently as well as part of an extended, cross-functional team
The Team: Our Product Management Team within Embry’s Systems field operations wants to reimagine how our customers onboard and manage their practices, including ensuring they have complete visibility into their performance, opportunities and how Embry is performing on their behalf where appropriate. This is a great place to make a first impression on our new customers and to ensure our clients feel in control of the solution they rely on day in and day out and they know their placed their trust in the right hands with Embry.
- Work with product leadership to define business strategy and delivery of portfolio roadmaps
- Understand user needs, market forces and business models
- Clearly articulate business requirements for the problems we’re trying to solve
- Effectively communicate business value of the product features and roadmap
- Drive ongoing backlog allocations and prioritization with an agile scrum team
- Identify and track metrics and success criteria to create transparency and visibility to program success and opportunities for improvement
- Determine whether to kill, pivot or proceed with feature ideas based on data Be the voice of these product decisions within the organization
- Drive business requirements through lifecycle of the product, including UX/CX/Support requirements
- Manage the priorities and expectations of multiple stakeholders (e.g. customer, sales, partners) to gain inputs to portfolio
- Partner with marketing and client-facing teams to execute product roll-out strategies
- 3+ years of product management or software development experience
- Understanding of product management best practices, including agile development environments
- Experience working with cross-functional stakeholders in a business environment
- Demonstrated success at driving innovation using analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Passion for improving healthcare, with empathy for the user of our products and services
- Ability to work independently as well as part of an extended, cross-functional team
- Occasional travel required, primarily for client site visits
- Understanding of healthcare / health IT environment is a plus
About Embry Health
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Phoenix, AZ, in the heart of the valley. Located near Downtown Tempe and Downtown Phoenix. HQ on Hilton is our Headquarters and the center of our Arizona Operations. HQ on Hilton is five minutes away from diverse restaurants on Mill. This office also has a break area, snack station, cold brew coffee and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At Embry Health, our employees are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, Embry Health is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our Embry Team are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
Embry Health is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity—that’s why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We’re happy to provide a reasonable accommodation, for those with a disability, to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us.