At Embry Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health, through quality care. We are innovating healthcare through new initiatives that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering new approaches to total health that puts the patient first.
Embry Health is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to help with the expansion of our services across the US!
- Help plan and coordinate the delivery of quality and safe patient care at testing and vaccination clinics.
- Collaborating with physicians within the framework of approved guidelines and protocols, following established clinical protocols and clinical practice guidelines.
- Providing outpatient care including pain management and routine follow up as appropriate.
- Works in an independent and interdependent relationship with members of the medical staff, which allows for consultation, collaboration, or referral.
- Maintains legible, accurate, and confidential medical records. Documents all medical evaluations, diagnoses, procedures, treatment, outcomes, education, referrals, and consultations consistent with NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance), and state regulatory standards.
- Completes hospital rounds as requested or required by the physician.
- Completes daily assignments and documentation within requested time frame.
- Provides leadership, direction, and support in emergency situations.
- Adheres to, interprets and monitors established clinical and administrative policies, procedures and standards.
- Demonstrates effective use of time management, conflict/problem resolution and delegation skills.
- Acts as a liaison between staff, physicians and patients to facilitate problem resolution.
- Coordinates and communicates patient care activities with health care team members and appropriate departments, including admissions and discharges, triage, physician orders and rounds.
- Demonstrates clear, concise professional communication with all contacts in a manner which conveys mutual respect and concern.
- Actively facilitates a positive proactive tone with co-workers and patients
- Acts as a clinical resource/role model to other members of the health care team.
- Maintains professional and appropriate communication and behavior with patients, co-workers, physicians, and vendors.
- Maintains HIPAA confidentiality at all times.
- Ability to allow Embry Health to bill under your NPI.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Listening skills
- Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Teamwork skills
- Empathy and compassion
- The ability to work under pressure and for long hours
- The ability to provide accurate, effective care in stressful situations
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Family Medicine or a very closely related subject.
- Must be a licensed Nurse Practitioner within the state you are applying to work in and must be in good standing.
- A minimum of 4 years of licensed nursing experience must be as a licensed Nurse Practitioner.