At Embry Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health, through quality care. We are innovating healthcare through new initiatives that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering new approaches to total health that puts the patient first.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- - Respond and/or dispatch service personnel to emergency situations during and after normal work hours when required.
- - Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- - Manages the operation and maintenance of the organization’s motor vehicles.
- - Develops and maintains outside vendor and service provider relationships.
- - Develops and implements vehicle and equipment preventive maintenance programs.
- - Assist the director in the development of policies and regulations.
- - Coordinate sale of surplus fleet assets, ensure all applicable regulations and procedures are followed in executing sales.
- - Monitor overall compliance with local, state, and federal requirements relating to the operation, preventive maintenance.
- - Maintain excellent rapport with Insurance company, ensure all claims and communications with insurance are done in a timely manner.
- - Registering and licensing each vehicle and ensuring that licenses are always up to date.
- - Coordinate and provide input concerning the yearly performance evaluation of assigned employees.
- - Coordinate purchase of new fleet assets.
- - Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- - Provide support to Operations managers as and when required.
- - Update internal operation procedures document as needed.
- - Coordinate with Mangers to schedule team meetings and to provide follow-ups.
- - Support the Managers in managing and resolving operational issues.
- - Work with Managers to provide excellent customer service.
- - Participate in customer meetings and distribute minutes of meeting to the operations team.
- - Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
- - Maintain logs and spreadsheets for fleet operations.
- - Monitoring Drivers to ensure adherence to schedules and proper driving practices
- - Developing methods to decrease cost and improve efficiency
- - Negotiate pricing with vendors, assess costs for repairs, and estimates
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- - Proficient in Microsoft Office products or related software.
- - Technologically savvy
- - Able to work independently
- - Extremely organized and possesses great attention to detail.
- - Ability to support and interact with multiple leaders.
- Attention to detail and high levels of organization
Experience and Education:
- - High School Diploma or GED required.
- - At least 2-3 years in a similar role supporting Management.
- - Fleet management experience preferred
- - Ability to work in a dynamic work environment that adjusts based on community need
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Travel between field sites may be required
- Driver’s License and clean driving record required
- Must be able to focus and multi-task in a busy environment, with the ability to successfully handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner. Includes being able to effectively manage multiple employees with diverse personalities and engage them to perform at optimum levels
- You'll need to be a great communicator, a brand ambassador, and possess the know how to get the job done. We expect bright people, willing to roll up their sleeves, take on new assignments, and juggle many things at once.
Pay $18-$25 per hour