IT Support Specialist
Embry Health is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from patients to employees to customers to stakeholders.
What we're looking for:
The IT Support Specialist will be responsible for managing first and second line support for end users. Overall responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Installing new computers/laptops and peripherals
- Troubleshooting Windows operating systems
- Configuring and or repairing existing computer setups
- Perform routine desktop maintenance as well as refurbishing client equipment
- Data Entry, answer calls for support as needed
- Monitor and operate various computer systems in support of end users
- Providing computer operations and support while working with the likelihood of frequent interruptions, multiple priorities, deadlines, inquiries, and peak workloads.
- Troubleshoot and document applicable repair solutions for various systems
- Troubleshoot problems with and without SOPs; develop new SOPs as needed
- Collaborate with internal teams or vendors to execute projects
- Diagnose network issues; engage external parts after initial triaging as needed
- Monitor and ensure good operating condition of company network
- Enforce IT department policies in the company as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 – 4 years experience with tech support in a fast paced environment.
- Support of Windows desktops/laptops, AppleMac/iMacs.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Azure
- Experience in user administration, provisioning, and deprovisioning.
- Networking fundamentals - ability to resolve simple issues and engage experts for complex issues after initial triage.
- Strong familiarity and experience testing, configuring, and implementing various mobile solutions
- Knowledge of various mobile technologies and operating systems (iOS, Android).
- Apply diagnostic techniques to identify, investigate cause, and resolve support issues from end-users (device hardware, software, and connectivity issues).
- Support IT during high severity operational incidents.
- Some travel may be required for servicing users in other locations.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in two or more of the following: Microsoft Administration, Linux Administration, or Cisco IOS (CLI)
- 2+ years of experience troubleshooting skills in a multi-user high availability environment
- 2+ years of experience with networking concepts such as DNS, DHCP, SSL, OSI Model, and TCP/IP
- 2+ years of experience in PC repair, troubleshooting, deployment, and liquidation
- 2+ years IT experience with client, server, and network service delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field.
- Microsoft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator (Active Directory) experience
- Cisco CCNA or CCNP certification
- Experience in Linux, Microsoft, and network systems administration
- Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Schedule may fluctuate due to company and community needs.
*THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION
About Embry Health
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Phoenix, AZ, in the heart of the valley. Located near Downtown Tempe and Downtown Phoenix. HQ on Hilton is our Headquarters and the center of our Arizona Operations. HQ on Hilton is five minutes away from diverse restaurants on Mill. This office also has a break area, snack station, cold brew coffee and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At Embry Health, our employees are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, Embry Health is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our Embry Team are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
Embry Health is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity—that’s why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We’re happy to provide a reasonable accommodation, for those with a disability, to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us
Subsidiaries of Embry Health: