About eMBRY Health
Looking to join one of the United States’ fastest growing companies? Seeking a rewarding opportunity to positively impact the lives of others? Want to transform the image that our nation’s healthcare system is “restraining,” “antiquated,” and “burdensome”? Look no further than eMBRY Health!
In early 2020, Raymond Embry witnessed the need for a more effective response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Thousands of Arizonans fell ill daily. Communities across the state desperately sought testing services that local governments could not provide. Embry, a lifelong healthcare industry advocate, seized the moment. With fewer than ten employees, he created eMBRY Health to fill the testing void.
Over the last year, our company has experienced rapid growth due to the pressing need for COVID-19 testing services. Nearly 300,000 Arizonans have benefited from eMBRY Health’s critical testing services, and we’ve wanted to offer such services nationwide. In just the last few weeks, eMBRY Health has expanded its national footprint and established testing sites in states such as Florida, Hawaii, Colorado, and Texas. Nearly 10,000 people get tested by visiting eMBRY Health testing sites daily in all markets.
In the next year, eMBRY Health envisions being fully operational with COVID-19 testing services in all 50 states. Not only do we want to expand testing services across the country, but we also want to keep broadening our healthcare offerings. Our mission is to provide high-quality, tailored healthcare to all regardless of age, gender, background, and insurance status. As part of our growth, eMBRY Health seeks to establish eMBRY Women’s Health clinics, eMBRY Men’s Health clinics, and eMBRY Aesthetics medical centers and day spas, in the states it will enter.
POSITION PURPOSE: The District Clinical Manager will provide clinical and operational oversight to healthcare providers working for, and with, eMBRY Health.
LOCATION: New Mexico
MAJOR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees, planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Oversee test sites to ensure clinical practices are rooted in evidence-based clinical practice and all other aspects of clinical practice are according to policy and procedures.
- Plan, facilitate and/or participate in regular conference calls and meetings with the field and home office teams to provide collaboration, solutions, and input to address business needs.
- Proactively collaborates with field sales team to support required trainings and consistent skills development.
- Understand eMBRY Health portfolio of testing offerings.
- Gather knowledge and best practices for the organization, providing feedback to key partners, as applicable, to inform improvements.
- Lead and participate in ad-hoc strategic projects, as designated by leadership
- Responsible for knowing, following, and administering all company policies and procedures and operational standards in the region.
- Support and maintain quality assurance initiatives and documentation, as well as clinical certification tracking.
- Conduct medical exams and other clinical services as needed based on education, experience, and training.
- Daily clinical site visits within the state to ensure clinical processes are implemented.
- Current, unrestricted NP license in the State where this position is located or ability to obtain.
- 5+ years of experience in a supervisory role within healthcare leading staff members in a variety of licensed and unlicensed roles.
- Strong supervisory, management and leadership skills, with knowledge of multifaceted health care services in mobile and/or nontraditional healthcare settings.
- Must be willing to commute to all assigned clinical sites in designated districts.
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively across the organization with all levels of employees.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working well in a fast-paced environment both independently and as a member of a diverse team.
- Must be an effective communicator (both written and oral) and demonstrate. appropriate time management skills with the ability to successfully direct people and allocate resources.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, a thorough knowledge of medical/regulatory terminology, as well as familiarity with general EHR/EMR systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and concepts effectively to diverse audiences.
- Strong business acumen including analysis and business planning experience
- Proven experience in leading highly successful teams via steward leadership fundamentals.
- The candidate should reside in NM.
eMBRY Health is committed to equal employment opportunity and recruits and hires applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. eMBRY Health will provide a reasonable accommodation for those with a disability to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us.