Embry Health is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from patients to employees to customers to stakeholders.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the product roadmap and strategy for the end-to-end Embry Health experience.
- Maintain market awareness across healthcare and digital health, following emerging trends, technologies, and shifts in competition across the healthcare landscape.
- Identify new growth areas as well as new and evolving products and service opportunities.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the company to deliver top-notch products and make optimal tradeoffs.
- Ensures product strategic alignment and financial viability and manages the product life cycle.
- Build and iterate on key product processes (planning, reviews, cadence) across multiple teams.
- Be responsible for how Embry Health technology, teams and processes can scale over time.
- Provides product knowledge and subject matter expertise to client facing teams and customers on capabilities and features of solution. Assists with the creation and delivery of product training for client facing teams.
- Strong demonstrated ability to balance multiple corporate priorities to create a strong product vision and roadmap.
- Ability to create a functional vision and product road-map encompassing a broad and complex portfolio of products.
- Market and industry mindset, with experience creating business cases and getting executive buy-in
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Analytical, goal-oriented work style.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Healthcare Administration, Marketing, or other related degree
- 5+ years experience building products for consumers, enterprises and internal employees or multi-sided marketplaces.
- 2+ years experience owning and leading a product management team
- 1+ years working in B2B2C healthcare
About Embry Health
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Phoenix, AZ, in the heart of the valley. Located near Downtown Tempe and Downtown Phoenix. HQ on Hilton is our Headquarters and the center of our Arizona Operations. HQ on Hilton is five minutes away from diverse restaurants on Mill. This office also has a break area, snack station, cold brew coffee and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At Embry Health, our employees are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, Embry Health is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our Embry Team are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
Embry Health is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity—that’s why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We’re happy to provide a reasonable accommodation, for those with a disability, to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us
Subsidiaries of Embry Health: