About The Regional Sales Manager Position
Our rapidly growing diverse enterprise is seeking to hire a Regional Sales Manager to expand our patient base and achieve sales quotas for specific districts of our company. You will manage regional sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
To succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills and the ability to lead a sales team. Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
Regional Sales Manager responsibilities are:
- Managing regional sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results, as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Proven experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Proven experience in customer relationship management.
- Proven experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
Regional Sales Manager requirements are:
Proven work experience as a Regional Sales Manager
Ability to lead and oversee a sales team
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)