At Embry Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health, through quality care. We are innovating healthcare through new initiatives that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering new approaches to total health that puts the patient first.
As a Product Manager at Embry Health, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through execution. In this role you will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, analysts, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products amaze and delight our users. You will be focused on helping improve the provider, patient, and partner experiences that power Embry Health core business.
- Define product requirements, factoring in user needs, legal requirements, and high-level business strategies
- Drive the end-to-end implementation of high-impact projects, from initial planning to launch
- Coordinate and synthesize requirements across a diverse set of internal stakeholders including Engineering, Data Science, Operations, and Customer Service.
- Coordinate across functions to align on shared goals and approaches.
- Define project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes and implement them
- Proven experience with 4+ years experience as a Product Manager or similar role in a software environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skills that will make you successful in this role
- Structured thinking: you can make order out of chaos. You naturally organize the world around you.
- Bias to action: you can work creatively to get unblocked and continuously ship essential products and features.
- Business judgement: you’re able to synthesize different data to deliver the result that is best for the customer and the company.
- Adaptability: you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are able to react quickly to shifting priorities while thinking ahead to minimize thrash.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the product roadmap and strategy for the end-to-end Embry Health experience.
- Maintain market awareness across healthcare and digital health, following emerging trends, technologies, and shifts in competition across the healthcare landscape.
- Identify new growth areas as well as new and evolving products and service opportunities.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the company to deliver top-notch products and make optimal tradeoffs.
- Ensures product strategic alignment and financial viability and manages the product life cycle.
- Build and iterate on key product processes (planning, reviews, cadence) across multiple teams.
- Be responsible for how Embry Health technology, teams and processes can scale over time.
- Provides product knowledge and subject matter expertise to client facing teams and customers on capabilities and features of solution. Assists with the creation and delivery of product training for client facing teams.
- Strong demonstrated ability to balance multiple corporate priorities to create a strong product vision and roadmap.
- Ability to create a functional vision and product road-map encompassing a broad and complex portfolio of products.
- Market and industry mindset, with experience creating business cases and getting executive buy-in
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Analytical, goal-oriented work style.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Healthcare Administration, Marketing, or other related degree
- 5+ years experience building products for consumers, enterprises and internal employees or multi-sided marketplaces.
- 2+ years experience owning and leading a product management team
- 1+ years working in B2B2C healthcare
About Embry Health
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Phoenix, AZ, in the heart of the valley. Located near Downtown Tempe and Downtown Phoenix. HQ on Hilton is our Headquarters and the center of our Arizona Operations. HQ on Hilton is five minutes away from diverse restaurants on Mill. This office also has a break area, snack station, coffee, and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At Embry Health, our employees are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, Embry Health is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our Embry Team are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
Embry Health is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity—that’s why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We’re happy to provide a reasonable accommodation, for those with a disability, to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us
Subsidiaries of Embry Health: