About eMBRY Health
Are you looking to join one of the United States’ fastest-growing companies? Seeking an opportunity to positively impact the lives of others while transforming the image that our nation’s healthcare system is restraining and burdensome? Look no further than eMBRY Health! In early 2020, Raymond Embry witnessed the need for a more responsive and effective response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Thousands of Arizonans fell ill daily. Communities across the state desperately sought testing services. Embry, a lifelong healthcare industry entrepreneur, and advocate, seized the moment and created eMBRY Health to fill the testing void. Over the last year, eMBRY Health has experienced rapid growth due to the pressing need for COVID-19 testing services. Nearly 300,000 Arizonans benefited from eMBRY Health’s critical testing services. In recent times, eMBRY Health has expanded its national footprint and established testing sites in states such as Florida, Hawaii, Colorado, and Texas. We plan to operate in even more states moving forward. eMBRY Health offers a dynamic, progressive, and family-inspired work environment. Our Headquarters are located less than 15 minutes away from Downtown Phoenix and Downtown Tempe. Perks for eMBRY Health employees include free healthy snacks, complimentary cold brew coffee, and collaborative workspaces, to name a few. eMBRY Health’s success is fostered by its diversity, team spirit, and a shared employee commitment to make healthcare “smarter” and “more accessible for all.” Now, more than ever, we need qualified, hard-working, and talented individuals who also believe in this mission to join us. Please take a moment to review our available job openings. Learn how you can join thousands of others and take part in “The eMBRY Health evolution.” eMBRY Health is committed to equal employment opportunity and recruits and hires applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. eMBRY Health will provide a reasonable accommodation for those with a disability to complete any part of the application process. Please contact us if you cannot access or use this online application process and need an alternative application method.
The Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Manager for Embry Laboratory is the primary contact for the lab's revenue team and is responsible for providing exceptional revenue cycle management. This person will work collaboratively with the billing company to ensure that the full revenue cycle process is maintained from charge entry to end-of-month balancing.
Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Manager for Embry Laboratory Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Engage in all aspects of Revenue Cycle Management. The RCM Manager works strategically, proactively, and collaboratively, aligning our system resources to ensure effective outcomes.
• Monitor billing reports delivered by the contracted billing service and hold them accountable for items they should be completing and providing.
• The Revenue Cycle Management Manager is focused on improvements for revenue cycle efficiencies. Measure account performance against revenue cycle KPIs (e.g., days in accounts receivable, first-pass payment resolution, net collection benchmarks, and best practices for timely filing.
• The RCM Manager will provide post-implementation training for RCM staff and management of best practices on the successful use of the various platforms.
• Establish and maintain system parameters and setup that support timely submission of claims resulting in payment maximization that is both efficient and effective.
• Utilize system tools to identify at-risk accounts and determine actions required.
• Manage accounts receivable, including analyzing by category and by the payer and offering strategic solutions to reduce time in aging.
• Direct follow-up work to determine unpaid claim status and take appropriate actions to ensure prompt payment.
• Create A/R Plans to drive improved results.
• Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in revenue cycle management, including reporting results to senior leadership, identifying performance issues, and recommending actions to drive success.
• Reliable and punctual in reporting for work and taking designated breaks.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of data.
• Organized with the ability to identify and track progress against priorities.
• Committed to delivering tasks and projects on time.
• Highly skilled in setting expectations and delivering communication/coaching.
• Has exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work in a highly fast-paced and independent environment.
• Flexible and adaptable.
• Constantly in search of new and better methods.
Education and Experience Required:
• High School Diploma OR Equivalent required
1 year minimum working in a laboratory environment
• 2-5 years of experience in Revenue Cycle Management
• Strong knowledge of medical billing, including commercial payers, Medicare, Medicaid, and patient responsibility, is highly desirable.
• Training on HIPAA privacy and security requirements.
Compensation is based on Experience.