At Embry Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health, through quality care. We are innovating healthcare through new initiatives that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering alternative approaches to total health that puts the patient first.
The Executive Assistant to the Executive Team will provide top-notch support to the Embry Health Executive Team. The Executive Assistant will manage business related tasks for the executives such as creating reports, reviewing emails,taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. An ideal candidate will be flexible, able to work under tight deadlines, be familiar with startups and enterprises, and possess superb multitasking skills. The role requires uncompromising discretion and professionalism.
As the executive's right-hand person, you’ll maintain their email inbox and calendar. You will work on ALL of their projects and initiatives to help keep things organized and consistently moving forward. You will be asked to handle tasks in a variety of categories, such as client communication, banking, travel, basic I/T, social media, creating spreadsheets, house maintenance calendars, keeping track of everything needed. You will keep their office organized, managing their personal and business life and helping them to increase their productivity by taking tasks off their plate.
- Acts as the point of contact between the executive team and internal or external colleagues.
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices, letters, and other documents.
- Format information for internal and external communication–memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Accurately and efficiently take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls if necessary and distribute correspondence.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms.
- Handling correspondence directed to managers.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing the executive teams calendars and set up meetings.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Performing various office duties that may include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products or related software.
- Technologically savvy
- Able to work independently
- Extremely organized and possesses great attention to detail.
- Ability to support and interact with multiple executive leaders.
- Is technical to troubleshoot basic device issues.
- Undisputed level of honesty, integrity, and confidentiality
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Smart, sharp, a quick learner with a strong, persistent work ethic
- Conscientious and highly organized, with dependable follow-through and solid problem solving and judgment skills.
- Consistently deliver high quality of work.
- Highly effective time and task management skills
- Calm under pressure
- Possess a hands-on, “No job too big or too small” attitude and have a strong moral compass and sense of personal integrity
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least 2-3 years in a similar role supporting C-Level executives.