At Embry Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health, through quality care. We are innovating healthcare through new initiatives that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering new approaches to total health that puts the patient first.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing top-notch support to the Embry Health executive team. The Executive Assistant will manage business related tasks for the executive team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. An ideal candidate will be flexible, able to work under tight deadlines, and possess superb multitasking skills.
- Acts as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues.
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Accurately and efficiently take minutes during meetings.
- Screen and direct phone calls if necessary and distribute correspondence.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
- Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms.
- Handling correspondence directed to managers.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managing executives’ calendars and set up meetings.
- Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
- Producing reports and presentations.
- Performing various office duties that may include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products or related software.
- Technologically savvy
- Able to work independently
- Extremely organized and possesses great attention to detail.
- Ability to support and interact with multiple Executive leaders.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least 2-3 years in a similar role supporting C-Level executives.
Pay $40,000 to $65,000