At Embry Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health, through quality care. We are innovating healthcare through new initiatives that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering new approaches to total health that puts the patient first.
Embry Health is seeking an experienced and dedicated individual for our Diagnositc Testing Manager position. This person will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and developing program activities related to Embry Health’s Diagnositc Testing services. The Diagnositc Testing Manager will be expected to promote, educate and develop Diagnositc Testingrelated training for providers at Embry Health.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains current knowledge of regulations and requirements for Diagnositc Testing services with regards to state and federal requirements.
- Is a subject matter expert on Diagnositc Testing and maintains current knowledge of evolving trends related to providing best in class Diagnositc Testing services.
- Assists with development of goals and objectives for the Diagnositc Testing program.
- Develops data-informed solutions to improve organizational performance in quality of care and cost of care metrics related to Diagnositc Testing.
- Coordinates with clinical care teams to promote improvement in quality of care.
- Produces reports as needed or requested.
- Coordinates with clinical and outreach/education staff in planning and executing the offering of Diagnositc Testing related services at events.
- Develops staff training as appropriate and necessary.
- Participates on internal committees related to clinical outcome measures and performance improvement.
- Manages, tracks, and audits credentials for providers who are performing Diagnositc Testing.
- Documents field site set up requirements with regards to Diagnositc Testing service roll outs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency level or higher Microsoft Office / Word, Excel/ Power Point /Project/Outlook
- Ability to interact with diverse populations: patients, physicians, colleagues, donors
- Management/Supervisory experience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective and efficient problem solver
- Travel may be required
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, or related degree, preferred
- At least 2 years in a leadership capacity, preferably in the healthcare field.
- Prior clinical experience not required, but is a plus.