Business Operations Manager position Summary
Our Business Operations Manager is responsible for maintaining and ensuring the success of our test sites across Maricopa County. They will manage the testing sites directly and independently.
This position requires consistent communication with each of the test sites. Daily total sample volume should be reviewed daily and weekly. If consistent numbers are not met, it will be your responsibility to assist in identifying and reconstructing to ensure proper execution.
This position involves developing and implementing strategies to strengthen the company’s market presence and can drive creativity and enthusiasm in others.
You will be responsible to coordinate the scheduling with each of your sites and ensure there are no issues. You will also oversee and ensure that courier services are set up properly to ensure the sites are successful.
Weekly/Bi-weekly site visits to ensure staff preparedness is essential to success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform duties as the market manager
- Manage operations onsite at a drive-thru or clinic to ensure everything runs smoothly
- Work with the recruiting team and HR to schedule testing and training for new employees
- Conduct training of testing site staff on how to use our software and safely perform testing
- Conducts customer service training
- Ensures proper wearing of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by all employees
- Track and report key data points to Program Manager
- Troubleshoot multiple issues as they arise (patient spills test tube liquid on themselves, a test needs to be retaken, a patient appears asking for their result, a line of cars starts to get too long, and a new check-in procedure needs to be implemented)
- Ensure other test sites have all test kits and PPE equipment to run operations.
- Manage accountability and inventory of test kits to ensure all sites have adequate supplies and orders as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Must have experience conducting training for at least 10 employees.
- Must have a clean driving record and pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to travel
- Must not have any work restrictions (This position can be required to work weekends as required)
- Must be technically proficient with laptop computers, smartphones, Microsoft applications
- Effective communicator
- Must be able to use discretion when dealing with sensitive patient information (HIPAA)
- Must be comfortable wearing personal protective equipment and being outside (but within a safe distance of Covid-19 positive people)
- Flexible with shifting plans and taking leadership in new, ambiguous scenarios
- $50,000.00-$80,000.00/yearly (based on experience)
Subsidiaries of Embry Health:
eMBRY Health is committed to equal employment opportunity and recruits and hires applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. eMBRY Health will provide a reasonable accommodation for those with a disability to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us.