At Embry Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health, through quality care. We are innovating healthcare through new initiatives that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering new approaches to total health that puts the patient first.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- - Act as back-up to Manager in performing business operations duties.
- - Provide support to Operations managers as and when required.
- - Update internal operation procedures document as needed.
- - Coordinate with Mangers to schedule team meetings and to provide follow-ups.
- - Support the Managers in managing and resolving operational issues.
- - Work with Managers to provide excellent customer service.
- - Participate in customer meetings and distribute minutes of meeting to the operations team.
- - Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
- - Order, store and organize operations supplies.
- - Manage incoming and outgoing letters and packages.
- - Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
- - Maintain logs and spreadsheets for Operations.
- - Take part in site visits and provide documentation required by operation team.
- - Must be able to focus and multi-task in a busy environment, with the ability to successfully handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner. Includes being able to effectively manage multiple employees with diverse personalities and engage them to perform at optimum levels.
- - Assist with office permits and contracts
- - Assist in supply and equipment inventory
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- - Proficient in Microsoft Office products or related software.
- - Technologically savvy
- - Able to work independently
- - Extremely organized and possesses great attention to detail.
- - Ability to support and interact with multiple leaders.
- o Attention to detail and high levels of organization
Experience and Education:
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment that adjusts based on community need- Ability to prioritize tasks - Travel between field sites may be required
- - At least 2-3 years in a similar role supporting Management.