At Embry Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health, through quality care. We are innovating healthcare through new initiatives that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering new approaches to total health that puts the patient first.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals to be client-facing in order to help run our COVID testing sites. It is vital that you are passionate about helping people during this pandemic by providing excellent customer service, professionalism and accuracy.
- Responsible for operations to include supervision of personnel, including preparing work schedules and maintaining appropriate staffing
- Formal training in medical terminology
- Ensure team members and other resources are positioned for success; monitor staff performance and facilitate effective teamwork
- Identify opportunities to better leverage resources to optimize productivity and minimize costs
- Coordination ongoing personnel management
- Perform administrative duties to ensure the efficiency of practice
- Day to day operations, communication, ensuring staff provide high quality service
- Prepares report/data collection, as assigned, within the established time frame
- Addresses staff performance through recognition, coaching, counseling and disciplinary actions in a timely manner and implements an action plan and follow-up as needed
- Establish clear objectives and measure/monitor progress and results related to department/organization goals and initiatives
- Support Embry Health's mission, vision, and values
- Evaluates personnel in the time frame set by Human Resources
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet programs
- Current knowledge of computer hardware and software functions and interactions
- Comprehensive knowledge in registration, patient, data processing and customer service
- Effective communication with all customers
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- BA in related field or licensed candidate preferred
- 2 years of experience in leadership/management role
- Open availability
- Work hours as per schedule, which may change with advance notice. Presence before or after these work hours may be required based on business needs.
- Site locations are outside
- Open rain or shine
- Wear comfortable, moveable, and washable clothing. Scrubs are ideal
$50k to $60k
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging every day. Embry Health / Apollo Healthcare / Embry Women’s Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists, and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for job opportunities.
Employment under specific business units as needed including but not limited to Embry Health, Embry Women’s Health, and Apollo Healthcare.