Embry Health is currently seeking candidates for a Full time Health Nurse Practitioner.
This position is based on providing wellness care. There will be a strong focus on evaluating and diagnosing men’s hormonal abnormalities and health conditions in an outpatient clinical setting. This is a new position in our organization focused on delivering high-quality wellness care in an efficient and patient-focused manner. We want to provide an option for patients who want access to wellness care without long waits and complicated intakes. We are looking for providers who want to grow this line of business while providing the best outcomes for patients.
Embry Health is a successful and growing practice that offers competitive salaries along with health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits.
Embry Health services include an emphasis on treating erectile dysfunction and hypogonadism using proprietary medical protocols developed by the medical director, testing, and treatment of sexually transmitted infections, counseling and referral, HIV testing, annual exams, and more. In addition, Embry Health focuses on providing medically accurate sexuality education and training services throughout our community.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Evaluate and diagnose men’s hormonal abnormalities and health conditions in an outpatient clinical setting.
- Perform comprehensive medical history and physical examinations.
- Both virtual/telehealth and in-person evaluations are required.
- Comply with state guidelines of medical care.
- Treat erectile dysfunction and hypogonadism using proprietary medical protocols developed by the medical director.
- Direct, counsel and educate patients for comprehensive treatment paradigms which may include innovative techniques or procedures.
- Prescribe medication in accordance with designated state statutes and in accordance with professional practice guidelines.
- Utilize and implement accurate electronic medical record-keeping.
- Reviewing of blood laboratory results.
- Exhibit exemplary bedside manner, empathy, and establish rapport with patients.
- Other medical, clerical, and administrative duties as assigned.
- May be asked to participate in developing, reviewing, and revising patient care policies.
- Graduate of accredited medical school.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Current medical license, which is in good standing, to practice medicine in the state of the application.
- Current DEA certification in good standing.
- Preferred Board eligible/certification in applicants designated specialty.
- If there is not extensive training in the field of sexual medicine, the applicant must participate in training programs with the goal of becoming proficient in and delivering clinical services.
- Must have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. Bilingual preferred.
- Computer skills include Word, PowerPoint, and Excel spreadsheets as well as proficiency with electronic medical records.
- Ability to maintain a strong sense of professionalism and corporate demeanor while resolving a variety of health and or administrative issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate in a professional manner with patients and practice staff.
- Must be a team player with a positive and professional disposition.
- Willingness to evaluate and test new treatment options to differentiate the practice in the marketplace.
- Participate in Medical Committees and Journal Clubs.
- Ideal for an individual who would like a long-term commitment to business and professional growth.
- Applicants must also have the flexibility to occasional added or altered hours as needed to meet the practice needs.
PTO and paid holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision