At Embry Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health, through quality care. We are innovating healthcare through new initiatives that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering new approaches to total health that puts the patient first.
Embry Health is seeking and organized and dedicated person to fill the role of Vaccine Program Coordinator. In this role you will be responsible for handling various duties related to Embry Health’s Vaccine Program, including handling of tracking and reporting related to vaccines and their distribution.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handles and coordinates ordering of vaccines.
- Collects and maintain all vaccine data logs. Submits temperature logs.
- Oversees and coordinates opening of new vaccines appointments.
- Responds to state and federal government requests related to vaccines.
- Monitors integrity of data in ASIIS and Athena for vaccine tracking.
- Coordinates the delivery and distribution of vaccines to points of distribution.
- Conducts weekly site surveys to ensure that sites are able to accommodate and handle distribution of vaccines.
- Tracks and monitors daily vaccine counts and reports to the county.
- Coordinates with the marketing team on marketing materials and advertising for vaccine rollouts.
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Analytical, goal-oriented work style
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment that adjusts based on community needs
- Associates degree in healthcare or business administration field or other related degree, preferred.
- Experience with vaccinations
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a healthcare setting, preferred.