At Embry Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health, through quality care. We are innovating healthcare through new initiatives that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering new approaches to total health that puts the patient first.
The Special Projects Assistant will play a critical role at Embry Health by providing exceptional project management support to ensure that extensive projects are moved from conceptualization to completion. The Special Projects Assistant will manage key projects and deliverables to support and propel these initiatives across the organization to successful completion. This person will coordinate all phases of project management including planning, executing, monitoring, and closing.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports on future focused and high-priority business initiatives and handles assigned projects.
- Supports the launch of the new initiates for the business including lab, aesthetics, and mobile clinics.
- Provides support for strategic planning and analysis, including preparation of the strategic plan document.
- Researches, compiles and prepares various data for reports and analysis.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with all members of a diverse business community.
- Experience working with senior executives
- Excellent computer, organizational, time management, and administrative skills.
- Ability to learn, respect, and contribute to the mission of Embry Health.
- Superior writing and proofreading skills. Ability to synthesize writing from various writers into one writing with one voice. Superior speech writing skills.
- Excellent speaking and presentation skills.
- Excellence in the areas of initiative, leadership, and sound judgment.
- Ability to work appropriately with confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and balance multiple priorities while maintaining a positive outlook and to work effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships, professional rapport, and effectively accomplish work within a setting that includes a wide array of policies, processes, individuals, and groups.
- Demonstrated competence and commitment to diversity and inclusion; ability to be an effective partner with diverse patients, employees, customers, stakeholders, and staff.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Healthcare Administration or other related degree, preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in a capacity working directly with executive or senior leadership
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with project management
$45,000 - $55,000