At Embry Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health, through quality care. We are innovating healthcare through new initiatives that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering new approaches to total health that puts the patient first.
The development team at Embry Health is looking for a Full stack developer to assist with our product development team. As a Full Stack Developer, you will be expected to perform coding activities on both front and back end systems. This individual will be tasked to create, deploy, and maintain endpoints and database schema changes. They must have experience in a full stack environment, have a thorough understanding of Node.js and MySQL, and have some familiarity with AWS Architecture.
- Working on front end website architecture
- Identifying and meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Maintain and upgrade existing software deployment
- Working on user interaction on web pages
- Ensuring mobile phone optimization
- Creating servers and procuring databases for easy functioning
- Improving application responsiveness
- Working in collaboration with web designers
- Managing end to end lifecycle for production of software
- Developing and designing APIs
- Prepare databases for functionality
- Working on troubleshooting, debug and software upgrade
- Establishing data security and data protection settings
- Either a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related field or experience in the industry or both
- Master degree in a similar discipline preferred
- Prior experience of at least five years as a web developer or web designer
- Experience with multiple front end languages and back end languages
- Understanding of MySQL and MongoDB
- Knowledge of Java, Python, C#,
- Experience working with Apache or Nginx servers and a background in Linux
- Understanding of common stacks
- Knowledge of the widely used practices and trends in the industry
- Work independently with minimum supervisions in order to achieve certain benchmarks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent people and managerial skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Strong critical problem solving skills
- Work with professionalism and integrity
- Meticulous and diligent attributes
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great client focus and understanding
About Embry Health
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: Embry Health is based in Phoenix, AZ, in the heart of the valley. Located near Downtown Tempe and Downtown Phoenix. HQ on Hilton is our Headquarters and the center of our Arizona Operations. HQ on Hilton is five minutes away from diverse restaurants on Mill. This office also has a break area, snack station, coffee, and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At Embry Health, our employees are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, Embry Health is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our Embry Team are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
Embry Health is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity—that’s why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We’re happy to provide a reasonable accommodation, for those with a disability, to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us
Subsidiaries of Embry Health: