At Embry Health, we strive to increase access to healthcare across the state of Arizona. We are a multi-site operation with drive-thru testing sites located throughout almost every county in the state. The Field Unit has primarily focused on COVID-19 testing, however, they are expanding to provide a variety of primary care related services including vaccinations, med checks, refills, and other services. Designed to increase access to medical services during the pandemic, especially for those who are unable to go into a traditional clinic setting. Test/clinic sites operate a variety of hours with many being open 24/7. Locations of clinic sites cover diverse locations such as parking lots, long term temporary structures, community college locations.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inbound support for employee field ops issues
- This is NOT a security guard, but someone who is specialized in operations, technology and customer service
- You are the expert in everything Embry Operations, able to answer questions about anything operations
- Acts as a dispatcher to our fleet team
- Monitor cameras for all sites; watch overall daily operations (eyes in the skies) - Not primary duty, but has available as a tool
- Acts as an emergency response Point of Contact
- Assists with facilitating site escalations
- Work with a sense of urgency
- Detail oriented
- Attention to detail and high levels of organization.
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment that adjusts based on community needs.
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Familiar with using Microsoft Office
- Able to be on your feet or sit for long periods of time
- Can stay calm and focused during challenging or stressful situations
- Previous operations experience a plus
- Able to work in a high energy, fast paced role
- High School Diploma or GED
- 24 hour coverage is needed for this position, so shifts times may vary.