Embry Health is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from patients to employees to customers to stakeholders.
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
Embry Health is fully committed to pushing through every challenge until COVID-19 is eradicated. We operate the widest network of COVID-19 test locations in the state of Arizona, and we continue our work to cater to the widest possible range of needs in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Embry Health is seeking an experienced, results-driven professional for the position of Out of State Expansion Manager. We are searching for a naturally outgoing relationship manager with a passion for project management. The ideal candidate will have a growth mindset, while deeply dedicated and engaged in the entrepreneurial. As we undergo significant growth and expansion, we’re adding to our high-performing team to meet these growing demands. In this role, the selected candidate will join our team of all-stars in implementing Embry Health’s strategy to grow our organizational revenue streams. If you have a passion for building relationships and a mind for growth strategies this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Contribute to our out of state market entry strategy by leading fact-based market assessment, including market sizing, local regulatory review, and competitive analysis
- Acts as a representative for the Expansion department in corporate meetings
- Work with our national team to secure rights to operate in local markets by working with local regulators
- Form strategic local partnerships to strengthen our offerings
- Foster a collaborative partnership with regulators on the national and local level to deliver quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive, and patient-focused
- Develop and facilitate the onboarding and expansion process for all direct care staff at all Embry Health sites
- Collaborate with Human Resources on the recruitment process
- Collaborates Outreach department in connecting with local resources
- Hire, set up, and manage local operations teams
- Creates resource page for providers in the area
- Coordinates housing and any other needed accommodations for onsite expansion employees
- Bachelor’s degree in Business /Healthcare Administration or other related degrees, preferred
- 4-6 years of experience in launching and growing high-speed operations
- Experience in an operations role launching new markets for a high growth environment
- Strong desire to build and execute in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities
- High level of initiative and strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Agility to excel in a constantly changing and rapidly growing workplace
- Exceptional written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- The ability to communicate effectively internally and externally at every level of an organization
- A driven team player who likes to work hard
- Able to collaborate with seasoned teams and implement strategies
- Demonstrated experience building and driving process across multiple stakeholders
- Proven success managing complex projects
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and competing deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management.
- Ability to interact professionally and credibly with employees and colleagues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
About Embry Health
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Phoenix, AZ, in the heart of the valley. Located near Downtown Tempe and Downtown Phoenix. HQ on Hilton is our Headquarters and the center of our Arizona Operations. HQ on Hilton is five minutes away from diverse restaurants on Mill. This office also has a break area, snack station, cold brew coffee, and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At Embry Health, our employees are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients, and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, Embry Health is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our Embry Team are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces, and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
Embry Health is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity—that’s why we recruit and hire applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. We’re happy to provide a reasonable accommodation, for those with a disability, to complete any part of the application process. If you are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, please contact us.